Lesson Plan: Unit 3: Phonics
1. Show students pictures on PowerPoint. Elicit: stone, cube, nose, blue
2. Put pictures around room. Have students run to picture when teacher says the word.
3. Use English World Computer Program to introduce Phonics.
4. Show students Phonics on PowerPoint. Practice Pronunciation
5. Run around the room game with phonics.
6. Grab the card game:
7. Falling leaves
8. Students say. Throw the ball.
9. Listen to CD. (p.45)
10. Choral drilling.
11. Individual drilling. Throw the ball.