Monday, December 11, 2017

Such, such a/an, so Scrambled Sentences

(TESOL Worksheets--adjectives, adverbs, nouns)
Google: drive, docs, pub
[There are numerous ways this could be used.  Students could arrange the sentences in groups.  Or you could do it as a whole class "find your partner" activity (in which the students have to find 2 partners instead of 1 to make a group of 3).
In my class I did this as a "Falling Leaves" game.  I used colored paper, and had 5 teams--white, pink. blue, green, yellow.  I cut up the cards, put them all together, and then threw them into the air.  As the cards floated down, the students grabbed the cards for their color.  Then, once they had collected all the cards for their color group, in their groups they assembled the sentences.
In my classes, I used this for English World 5 unit 6, Grammar in Conversation.]


He is
such a
good teacher
They are
such
smart students
The dog is
so
fat
The movie is
so
interesting
They are
such
beautiful trees
It is
such a
lovely painting


No comments: