Thursday, December 14, 2017

Guess Who

(TESOL Worksheets--Speaking, Time Killers and Time Fillers)
Guess Who: slidesPub, Numbers: docspub
[The classic "Guess Who" game.  I found a copy of a board on the Internet (This site here) and I used it in my classroom.  I did this as an all class mingle.  The Board is put up on the projector screen, and the students are given a number.  They walk around and talk to classmates, and try to guess their number using "yes" or "no" questions.  Once, they guess, they move on to a new classmate.
In my class, I used this to supplement Life Elementary Textbook Lesson 8A The Faces of Festivals p.94-95. But I think it could be used to supplement any lesson on physical appearance, or just used as a general warmer speaking activity.]




1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

No comments: