Sunday, March 31, 2024



 

Book Haul: The Hardy Boys: The Tower Treasure by Franklin W. Dixon, Starlight Enclave by R.A. Salvatore,
Books (135 pages this week--the goal is 200 pages)
The Epic of Gilgamesh Introduction p.i-lv main text p.1-34 (89 pages)
1st Samuel p.306-322 (1st Samuel 12-24) (From The Bible) (16 pages)
Comic Books (Comic Books don't count towards weekly page counts)
Revolutions Season 9: The Mexican Revolution 3rd Listening From: 9.03- Mexico To: 9.18- The Fall of Huerta
From: Section 2, Unit 10, Level 1, Lesson 4 To: Section 2, Unit 10, Level 3, Lesson Legendary (My Duolingo profile is hereHere is the quizlet I use to practice all of the vocabulary I've learned in Duolingo, and here is a smaller quizlet I use to consolidate the new or difficult vocabulary.)


Videos from this week:

For more information about what this is and why I'm doing it, see HERE.

No comments: