Monday, April 01, 2024


As I said in a previous tweet, Mike Ryan and Vince Mancini were the main reasons I visited Uproxx.  (They had some other good writers as well, but Mike Ryan and Vince Mancini were my must-reads).  Now that they're both gone, I'm going to stop visiting the site.
When Vince Mancini left, I searched through my archives to try to find every time I had linked to one of his reviews. I've also linked to a lot of Mike Ryan's content over the years, but I don't have the time or energy to go through my archives right now.  (It has *SIGH* been one of those weeks.)  But for now, just trust me on this, I've linked to a lot of Mike Ryan's content on Uproxx over the years.


Update: April 4, 2024--alright I've got a free moment now, let me go back through the archives
* I linked to his review of Incredibles 2 in this post HERE.
* I linked to his review of Spider-Man: No Way Home in this post HERE.
* I linked to his review of Captain America Civil War in this post HERE.
* I've linked to Mike Ryan's 3 articles on why the Force is boring (here, here and here) multiple times.  Basically whenever I talk about Star Wars, I've referenced them--e.g. HERE and HERE.  
...huh, is that it?  I could have sworn I've linked to him more.   Maybe I'm just not remembering all the links.

No comments: