Tuesday, November 09, 2021

Started: Revolutions Podcast by Mike Duncan
I've been talking about this podcast a lot on this channel, and I've already listened to a substantial amount of this podcast (see HERE and HERE), but I'm now going to make it an official listening project.
Mike Duncan has divided this podcast into seasons, so I've decided I'm going to review it season by season.  I'll listen to each season 3 times, and then post a video review for each season (but no written review for the individual seasons.)
Then, once I've done a video review for each season individually, I plan to go back and listen to the whole podcast from start to finish 2 more times, and finish up with a final video review and written review.
At the moment, this podcast series is still ongoing.  Mike Duncan is wrapping up his last season on the Russian Revolution.  I'm not sure whether or not Mike Duncan will finish his podcast before I catch up to him or not. If need be, I might take a break when I get to the Russian Revolution to wait for Mike Duncan to finish it.  
In the meantime, in addition to catching up on the back episodes, I'll keep listening to the new episodes as they come out and writing up mini-reviews. (See HERE for the most recent example of a mini-review).  


Started: Revolutions Podcast by Mike Duncan

No comments: