Monday, July 20, 2020

Various Materials for Workshops on the Phonemic Chart and Phonology

(TESOL Worksheets--Workshops, Pronunciation)

Google Drive Folder HERE
Phonemic Chart Presentation: slides, pub--This was originally designed by a colleague, but I edited it and added some stuff, so I'm going to count this as partially my own work.

Phonology 1--word and sentence stress: slides, pub--I put this together myself, but the content is all based on material I got from colleagues and also from ELT Training.

Connected Speech: slides, pub

Notes on Adrian Underhill's Workshops: docs, pub--These are various notes I took on Adrian Underhill's workshop with the intent of reproducing it myself.  (I also used some material from Adrian Underhill's book.)  Adrian Underhill's original workshop is on Youtube HERE.







No comments: