Sunday, July 26, 2020

Pronoun Table

(TESOL Workshops--Pronouns, Teacher Training)
Google: docs, pub
[Notes: This is a practice activity I made to practice the various types of pronouns. 
I designed this for a teacher training course I was working on after I noticed a lot of new teachers were having trouble grasping the different classes of pronouns.  But it could just as easily be student facing.
Participants complete the chart on their own, then check with a partner, then I elicit the correct answers up on the whiteboard.]


Personal pronouns (subject)
Personal pronouns (object)
possessive pronouns
reflexive pronouns
Possessive adjectives (Not technically pronouns)
I kissed her.
She kissed me.
That bag is mine.
I kissed myself
This is my bag.
you




he




she




it




we




they





No comments: