Saturday, July 04, 2020

Kahoot Quiz for Future forms: sharing linkquiz link
Notes: I've recently taken over a teens class that requested we play Kahoot games.
Kahoot, an online game based education tool (W) is in frequent use at my school, although I've somehow managed to survive there for many years without using it.  (I've been doing Quizlet live games with my classes instead.)
So, in response to the student requests, I've been trying to figure out how to use Kahoot, and design games.  This is one of my first attempts.
This is one of the grammar exercises from Close-up C1--Page 22 Exercise A on Future Forms.  I've taken the grammar exercise and inputted into Kahoot.  As such, this is part of my supplementary material for Close-up C1.  But I believe this could also be used independently of the book by any teacher doing a lesson on Future Forms, so I'm also indexing it in my Future Forms materials.

It contains identification exercises for future simple, future continuous, future perfect simple, future perfect continuous, present simple, present continuous, be going to, and shall.

2 comments:

Joel Swagman said...

I've been having some problems with the sharing link recently. But this one seems to work instead:
https://create.kahoot.it/details/1d364197-f9b1-4c58-aecd-dcbf37a0e85e

Joel Swagman said...

Or this one:
https://create.kahoot.it/share/future-forms-close-up-c1-p-22/1d364197-f9b1-4c58-aecd-dcbf37a0e85e