Thursday, September 19, 2024

Starting: Revolutions Podcast by Mike Duncan--Running through the whole podcast

Way back in November, 2021, I announced my plans to start reviewing The Revolutions Podcast by Mike Duncan season by season.  It's taken my somewhat longer than I anticipated... (I knew it would be a long project, but I didn't quite think it would be 3 years)... but I've now finished all 10 seasons.


The original plan, as I wrote back in 2021, was:
....I'll listen to each season 3 times, and then post a video review for each season (but no written review for the individual seasons.)
Then, once I've done a video review for each season individually, I plan to go back and listen to the whole podcast from start to finish 2 more times, and finish up with a final video review and written review.
Things have changed a bit since that time.  I've since decided to abandon written reviews for anything I'm reviewing for the first time.  
But, I do still want to give one summary review of the Revolutions podcast as a whole, from beginning to end.
So, for that purpose, I'm going to go back to the beginning once more, and listen to it all the way through till the end, this time without stopping to review each season.

I originally stated that "I plan to go back and listen to the whole podcast from start to finish 2 more times", but I'm actually not sure if I need to listen to it 2 more times now. 1 more time might be sufficient.  But I'll start with 1 time, and then see how I'm feeling after that.  
I'll keep track of my progress at the bottom of this post.


Listening Progress
September 19, 2024--1.1- The Kingdoms of Charles Stuart

Started: Revolutions Podcast by Mike Duncan

No comments: