Sunday, December 19, 2021

Revolutions Season 2: The American Revolution by Mike Duncan

(Podcasts--History)

Started: November 23, 2021
Finished: 1st listening: December 2, 2021
                2nd listening: December 13, 2021
                3rd listening: December 19, 2021
(This is part of my journey through Revolutions Podcast, which I talked about HERE.  As I said in that post, I'm only going to do video reviews for the individual seasons, and then will put together a written review once I've worked my way through the whole podcast.)



The other stuff I've read/watched/listened to on the American Revolution is below.

Books:
Youtube Videos

(I also saw the HBO John Adams mini-series (W) around 2011, but didn't review it on this blog because it was before I had started reviewing all the TV shows I watched.)

No comments: