Monday, September 27, 2021

Started: The Complete Stories of Oz by L. Frank Baum
I originally started this book way back in 2015 or 2016.  It's a compilation book of 15 different books, but my intent was to read the whole thing, and then review it as one book.  But I only got through the first 5 books in the collection (The Wonderful World of Oz, The Marvellous Land of OzOzma of Oz,
Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz, and The Road to Oz.)  And then I lost focus while on the 6th story (The Emerald City of Oz).  So, I then decided to abandon the idea of reading it all at once, and decided to start again, and treat each separate book within the volume as its own separate reading project.  So I moved this book to my abandoned books list in January 2020, but promised at the time to revisit it as a series of separate books.
Then, in May of this year, I made another tweak to my review project.  I decided that compilation books I would review both separately and together.  Each book gets a separate book review, but then at the end I film one last video talking about the compilation as a whole.
Which means, it's time to move this book back to my started books list.  
I'm going to go back to the beginning and re-read the first 5 books.  (The Marvellous Land of Oz I actually read once before when I was a child, so that means it will be my 3rd time reading that one.)  I'll make separate started and finished posts for each individual book within the volume.  

Video HERE


No comments: