Monday, September 06, 2021

Tiếng Anh 6 Friends Plus | Starter Unit | Lesson 1: Vocabulary | Free Time | Word List 1: ESL Listening

(TESOL Materials--Listening, Tieng Anh 6 Friends Plus)

Youtube Video HERE
Worksheet: docs, pub
[This is a collaboration with Reflective English made on request]



video: https://youtu.be/xsNVHNqjOJU

English 6 Friends Plus | Starter Unit | Lesson 1: Vocabulary | Free Time

*Vocabulary for Exercise 1, page 6:

picture (pl. pictures) /ˈpɪktʃər(z)/ (n): bức tranh

E.g. Look at the pictures.

free time /friː taɪm/ (n): thời gian rảnh

E.g. What do you like doing in your free time? ~ In my free time I like watching TV and reading books.

chatting online /ˈtʃætɪŋ ˌɑːnˈlaɪn/ = chatting on the internet /ˈtʃætɪŋ ɑːn ðiː ˈɪntərnet/ (exp): tán gẫu trên mạng, nói chuyện trên mạng

E.g. I like chatting online. = I like chatting on the internet.

reading /ˈriːdɪŋ/ (n) = reading books /ˈriːdɪŋ bʊks/ (exp): đọc sách

E.g. My parents love reading. Reading books is their hobby.

meeting friends /ˈmiːtɪŋ frendz/ (exp): gặp gỡ bạn bè

E.g. He loves meeting his friends.

art /ɑːrt/ (n): mỹ thuật

E.g. She is very good at art.

photography /fəˈtɑːɡrəfi/ (n): nhiếp ảnh

E.g. My father is interested in photography.

cycling /ˈsaɪklɪŋ/ (n): (môn) đua xe đạp

E.g. I really like cycling with my friends.

sport /spɔːrt/ (n): thể thao

E.g. My sister Ellen isn’t good at sport.

animal (pl. animals) /ˈænɪml(z)/ (n): động vật

E.g. Cats and dogs are my favourite animals.

music /ˈmjuːzɪk/ (n): âm nhạc

E.g. My brother Robert is into music.

video game (pl. video games) /ˈvɪdiəʊ ɡeɪm(z)/ (n): trò chơi điện tử

E.g. My mom isn’t interested in video games.

watching television /ˈwɑːtʃɪŋ ˈtelɪvɪʒn/ = watching TV /ˈwɑːtʃɪŋ ˌtiː ˈviː/ (exp): xem ti vi

E.g. Do you like watching television/TV? ~ Yes, I do.

film (pl. films) /fɪlm(z)/ (n): bộ phim

E.g. Do you love watching films? ~ No, I don’t.

skateboarding /ˈskeɪtbɔːrdɪŋ/ (n): môn trượt ván

E.g. We aren’t very good at skateboarding.

cooking /ˈkʊkɪŋ/ (n): nấu ăn

E.g. I’m not into cooking, but I am into eating.

shopping /ˈʃɑːpɪŋ/ (n): mua sắm

E.g. My parents like shopping online. = My parents like shopping on the internet.

No comments: