Wednesday, September 01, 2021

New episode of Revolutions Podcast out today: 10.67- The April Crisis
It's a few days late this week, but it's worth the wait.
Like I've said before, I know almost nothing about the time between the February Revolution and the October Revolution, so this is all new stuff to me.  Very interesting.
I'm learning a lot from this podcast.  And yet, one gets the sense that each of the events covered in this episode could be a whole episode in itself.  (Of course I say this as someone who doesn't know the actual history, but it certainly feels like there's a lot of big events.)  I wonder if this would have been better as 2 or 3 episodes?  But I suspect that the urge not to get too bogged down in April is a good one.  
I also confess to having lost track of a lot of the names in the story.  ("Wait, who was that again?" I said a lot this episode.)  But once this series is finally completed, I plan on re-listening to all the episodes again, so maybe it will stick the second time.


No comments: