Wednesday, September 01, 2021

On November 4, 2020, Whisky Prajer wrote about the election

Yours truly showed up in the comment section:


On a related but different note...
Just caught up on Steve Donoghue, and realized how alarmist he is getting. I normally respect this guy's opinion, but this seems a bit far fetched. Or is it?
The video is here.  It's a 30 minute video, but you only need to watch the first 10 minutes.


However, when I see news like this, it makes me think that maybe Steve wasn't being alarmist after all.  It appears there is a Nazi insurgency waiting in the wings.  And we are apparently already at the stage where elected representatives are already telling us that if the Trump party doesn't win the next election, they will start the insurgency.



Addendum: In spite of all this, I don't believe Cawthorn should be expelled from Congress.  I don't believe any of these crazies should be expelled from Congress.  They were elected by their voters.  I don't like it, but voters have the right to choose the representative they want to choose.

No comments: