Thursday, July 11, 2024

Quizziz game for sense verbs + Infinitives

(TESOL Materials--Sense Verbs + Infinitives)

Link: https://quizizz.com/admin/quiz/65473945b69bb36f09beab52?source=quiz_share

Here is a quizziz game I made for sense verbs + infinitives


The prompts for this game are below:
1.
(Rewrite this sentence to start with a sense verb): The boy played the piano. I could hear...

Ans.
2.
(Rewrite this sentence to start with a sense verb): The man crashed his car. I saw....

Ans.
3.
(Rewrite this sentence to start with a sense verb): The trash burned at night. I could smell....

Ans.
4.
(Rewrite this sentence to start with a sense verb): She touched my arm. I felt

Ans.
5.
(Rewrite this sentence to start with a sense verb): The dog bit my brother. I saw

Ans.
6.
(Rewrite this sentence to start with a sense verb): He picked the apples from the apple tree. I watched

Ans.

No comments: