Sunday, July 21, 2024

Channel Update: I'm going to indefinitely stop doing Weekly Reading Vlogs and Starting Videos



Addendum: I will keep the "started" posts going on this blog.  Filming the video (and then uploading the video after I'd filmed it), were the real time-suck.  The post itself only takes a minute.
However, in an effort to cut down on some of the clutter, going forward if I'm doing a compilation book, I'm going to stop doing multiple "started" posts for the same books.  So, for example, I'm going to stop doing a "started" post for each book of the Bible (as I have been doing), and instead just stick to one started post for the whole project.  And the same will go for any other compilation book that I start.

2nd Addendum: Since these weekly reading vlogs were where I did my book hauls (for the purposes of my channel, I used the word "book haul" to describe anytime I acquired a new book, not  necessarily a big haul), I'm going to stop updating my "On My Shelves (But Not Yet Started)" list (located on the left side of this blog--all the way at the bottom.)
This will mean that, over time, that list will become less and less current, so I may just delete that whole list at some point in the future.


* Bambi by Felix Salten

No comments: