Sunday, July 10, 2022

Trip to Central Vietnam: Danang- Bana Hill, Quang Nam- Hoian, Hue, Quang Tri- La vang Church, Quang Binh- Paradise Cave


Another Facebook album link.  (This is part of the project I explained about in this post HERE.)  Here is the link for my Trip to Central Vietnam from 2016.
This was a group tour that the girlfriend (now wife) signed us up for back in 2016.  It hit all the major tourist spots of Central Vietnam: Danang- Bana Hill, Quang Nam- Hoian, Hue, Quang Tri- La vang Church, Quang Binh- Paradise Cave.
There are 727 pictures in this album!
I took so many pictures, and I tried to upload them all onto Facebook at the end of the trip.  But I think it was too many pictures for Facebook to handle.  (Or who knows? Maybe the problem was my Internet connection.)  I kept getting the message that the upload had failed, and that I would have to start over again.  So I kept trying to to upload again.  The result, when everything finished, was that a few of these photos got uploaded into this album multiple times.  (If you scroll through the album, you may notice some repeats).  
I'm also not sure that all of my photos uploaded correctly.  There could be photos from this trip that were on my camera but that got lost in the upload.  At a certain point, I was just over it, and couldn't be bothered to double check the 727 pictures on this album against everything that was in my camera storage.  (The original photos are long gone, by the way.  My camera storage was full, so I had to delete everything after the trip.  Like a lot of people, I use the Facebook and the Internet as my permanent storage for photos.)
I guess the lesson is to divide my pictures into smaller albums.

No comments: