Sunday, July 24, 2022

Phnom Penh, Cambodia, February 2018: Travelogue

(Travelogues--Cambodia Travelogues)

So, now that I've gone through the Google Photos and rescued 3 travelogues from there (see HERE, HERE and HERE), I thought I may as well try and capture any remaining travelogues that may be out there.  So I took some photos from Facebook, and made them into a Youtube video.
This is a trip the wife and I took to Phnom Penh in February 2018.  For me, it was re-visiting old stomping grounds.  (I lived in Phnom Penh from 2011 to 2015).  For the wife, it was the first time visiting Cambodia.  So I tried to show her all the tourist stuff in Phnom Penh.  We did a little tour of all the stuff within walking distance of central Phnom Penh--similar to the walking tour I did back in 2014.


No comments: