Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Abandoned: Assessing Young Language Learners by Penny McKay

So, I wrote back on Sunday that I was taking advantage of the wife and daughter being gone to catch up on my blogging, and clear out all my abandoned books out of my current reading list.  And this is the last one.  

I started this book on March 13, 2019, but truthfully never got more than a couple pages into it.  I re-started it a few more times in the following months, but never managed to get into it for one reason or another.

I did use it as a useful reference for Delta Module 3, but never read it cover to cover.  And now that Delta Module 3 is over, plus now that I'm no longer primarily teaching Young Learners, there's no reason to come back to this book.  And that's that.

Video HERE and embedded below:

No comments: