Monday, November 23, 2020

Abandoned: Practical English Usage by Michael Swan (Third Edition)

I created a started post for this book on November 21, 2017, but I had actually started practicing this book on Quizlet two years before that.
As I wrote in the 2017 started post, I got the idea to integrate this book into the Quizlets I was already doing with Longman Dictionary of Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics.
In other words, the circumstances in which I was studying this book is exactly the same in which I was studying Longman Dictionary of Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics.  Which means the reasons for abandoning it are the same as well, which means this is exactly the same as well.  Which means this is exactly the same situation as the post I wrote yesterday on abandoning Longman Dictionary of Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics.  Well, no point repeating myself here then.  

Quizlet Folder here.

Video HERE and embedded below.


No comments: