Sunday, March 10, 2024



 

Book Haul: Finn Origins
Books (121 pages this week--the goal is 200 pages)
Joshua p.252-259 (Joshua 19-24) (finished) (reviewed) (From The Bible) (7 pages)
Judges p.260-272 (Judges 1-8) (From The Bible) (12 pages)
Comic Books (Comic Books don't count towards weekly page counts)
Revolutions Season 9: The Mexican Revolution  2nd Listening From 9.02- The Cry of Dolores To: 9.10- Chickens Coming Home To Roost
From: Section 2, Unit 9, Level 2, Lesson 2 To: Section 2, Unit 9, Level 5, Lesson 1 (My Duolingo profile is hereHere is the quizlet I use to practice all of the vocabulary I've learned in Duolingo, and here is a smaller quizlet I use to consolidate the new or difficult vocabulary.)

Videos from this week:

For more information about what this is and why I'm doing it, see HERE.

No comments: