Sunday, March 03, 2024



 

Books (154 pages this week--the goal is 200 pages)
Joshua p.240-252 (Joshua 9-19) (From The Bible) (12 pages)
Comic Books (Comic Books don't count towards weekly page counts)
Superman: Reign of the Supermen No page numbers on this edition, but from slightly over halfway to the end (finished)(reviewed)
Revolutions Season 9: The Mexican Revolution From 9.09- The Tiger To: Finished 1st Listening. Started 2nd Listening 9.02- The Cry of Dolores
From: Section 2, Unit 8, Level 4, Lesson Legendary To: Section 2, Unit 9, Level 2, Lesson 2 (My Duolingo profile is hereHere is the quizlet I use to practice all of the vocabulary I've learned in Duolingo, and here is a smaller quizlet I use to consolidate the new or difficult vocabulary.)

Videos from this week:

Other Videos Mentioned:

I describe my experience with ChatGPT in this blogpost here: https://joelswagman.blogspot.com/2024/02/playing-around-with-chatgpt.html

For more information about what this is and why I'm doing it, see HERE.

No comments: