Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Okay, last post about Millennials, and then I'll stop for a while.

This video here--Millennials Don't Exist! Adam Conover at Deep Shift--




and this Cracked article here--This Millennial Rant Deserves A Trophy For Being Most Wrong--
 have made me think I was entirely too kind in my appraisal of that Facebook video on Millenials in the Workplace which I linked  - to early this month.

Sorry about that.  I'm easily swayed on some subjects, and have the bad habit of being captured by however I've heard speak most recently.

I also have a certain amount of self-loathing (based on my own personal failure to accomplish much in my life, and my difficulty focusing) which I will sometimes try to explain away by looking for generational explanations.  As someone born just before 1980, and I'm right on the cusp of being a Millennial myself, and I tend to self-identify with most of the negative things said about Millennials.

No comments: