Saturday, January 28, 2023

The Hardest Part by Meg Washington: Sharing Music I Like

Meg Washington - The Hardest Part (Official Video)


Since I put together my Australia Index last week, I thought I should this song.
I've linked to it once before--on my "link of the day" feature, way back in February 21, 2011, when I wrote at the time:
Bonus link--Megan Washington: "The Hardest Part" when I was living in Australia this song was on the radio a lot. Apparently it's by an Australian artist, so it may not have made it big back home (I'm not sure) but it's a real bouncy fun song and deserves a larger audience.
...and that's pretty much how I feel about it still.  It's a poppy pop song, I know.  I don't get any cool points for liking it.  But, it's a lot of fun, no?
And this song never did get any play outside of Australia, did it?  (Correct me if I'm wrong.)  So I thought I would share it again here.

No comments: