Monday, January 09, 2023

2022 Movie List

(Year End Movie Lists)

* I didn't watch any new movies this year

Not much of a list is it?  Well, what can I say?  I've been really busy this year.  (See my year in review post on the books I read in 2022 for further elaboration).
The thing with books, however, is that books can be read bit-by-bit in little 5 or 10 minute increments.  If I've got 10 minutes at lunch to eat a sandwich, I can get a couple pages read.
But 120 minutes of peace and quite to watch a whole movie in the evening?  Not this year!
Someday I'll get back into watching movies, but not this year.

No TV Shows to report  on this year either.  For the same reason.  

As for Podcasts, I've only got one season of Revolutions completed this year: 
My podcast progress has also suffered as a result of being busy.  Last year I listened to a lot of podcasts while exercising every day, but I've had no time for daily exercise this past year.
That, plus, in the weeks when I've been too busy to write up and film reviews for finished books, I've used my listening time to review the book by finding the audiobook on Youtube, and listening to that in order to keep the book fresh in my mind until I found time to review it.
But I am still listening to Revolutions Podcast.  Slowly working my way through it.  (I'm midway through my second listening of the Haitian Revolution now.)
Also this year I listened to (and reviewed) the episodes of the Russian Revolution as they came out.  I started doing this in 2021, but the episodes from 2022 are below.  

Video Version of this post below: 


and playlist for this year (such as it is) HERE:

No comments: