Tuesday, May 03, 2022

Mekong River Tour (the second try): This time they let me through


Another Facebook album link.  (This is part of the project I explained about in this post HERE.) The title of this one is: Mekong River Tour (the second try): This time they let me through
This is a sequel to a previous travelogue: Mekong River Tour (up until I got kicked off the boat) .  I went to the U.S. Embassy, got extra papers in my passport.  (I don't remember exactly how much it cost me to get extra papers inserted in my passport, but I remember thinking it costed way more than I thought it should have.  It's just paper, after all.)  And on my next holiday, I gave the Mekong River Tour from Phnom Penh into Vietnam another try.
I uploaded the photos onto Facebook.  I later tried to upload them onto Google Photos, but, for whatever reason, that upload was incomplete.  I've previously posted the Google Photos on this blog post HERE.  But here is the complete set of pictures.  

No comments: