Monday, March 30, 2020

Daily Vocabulary: ESL Listening

(TESOL Worksheets--Vocabulary, Listening, Comprehensible Input)

Google Folder--Youtube Playlist--Quizlet Folder

A Fool and his money are soon parted
Absence makes the heart grow fonder
* Acknowledge
* Ain't
All roads lead to Rome
Better late than never
Birds of a feather Flock Together
* Get
* Go
Wake up on the wrong side of the bed
When in Rome, do as the Romans do
You can't have your cake and eat it too



Given how much of ESL teaching has moved to being online the past couple months, I've decided to up my online teaching game by starting a daily vocabulary series.
The daily in daily vocabulary may prove to be overly ambitious.  Part of me is thinking I've got so many other projects that I'm currently behind on at the moment, I really have no business starting a new one.  But in the end I've decided it's better to give it a try than not to try at all.  We'll see whether or not I'm able to keep it up.
Links to all the relevant folders and playlists at the top.  I'll also be indexing the entries at the top of this post.
And I'll also be indexing these at my other website:
https://sites.google.com/view/reading-and-listening-practice/home

No comments: