Thursday, March 26, 2020

My Recommendations for Surviving Self-Isolation

So, is there anyone else out there who is:
(A): Currently self-isolating, because it's the right thing to do, but also...
(B): Feels like there going out of their minds, and doesn't know how much longer they're going to be able to keep this up?

...all of us, right?
Well, I was thinking what could I contribute to providing distractions for people, and I decided to post some links to all my lists of recommended media:

* My 10 Best Fiction Books (from 2006 to 2016)
* My 10 Best Non-fiction Books (from 2006 to 2016)
Classic Books Which Are Actually Fun to Read
My Favorite Historical Fiction Books
My Favorite Narrative History Books
* My 10 Best Movies from 2007 to 2017
* My 10 Best Movies of all time

Addendum:
Podcasts, Youtube Series, Radio Shows, Etc
and Sharing Music I Like

2 comments:

Whisky Prajer said...

It's only week #1 for me, so it's probably too early for me to talk. But since my natural bent is toward reclusiveness staying in the house isn't stressing me as much as those times when I realize I have to step out and get something. Man, is THAT ever a big deal now.

Whisky Prajer said...

This is the new normal.