Saturday, March 12, 2016

I've found this website to be very useful: Ordering Food and Drink - ESL EFL Teaching Resources.  Of all the PDFs linked to off that site, I used At the Restaurant in my class, and thought it worked very well.

[In an effort to keep track of useful materials--so I can find it again when I need it--I'm collecting links to stuff that I've had good luck with using in class. I'm indexing it, along with my own materials, over here  and here and here.   
The above link is something I've used to successful supplement a lesson from Life Elementary textbook.  Life Elementary 5D At the Restaurant p.64 However, because restaurant lessons are so common in ESL textbooks, I think it could be used to supplement any number of lessons, or also could be used as a speaking activity independent of the textbook.]

No comments: