Thursday, October 08, 2015

Naruto Bomb Game With Comparative Adjective Forms

(TESOL Ideas--Comparative Adjectives)

So, I can't take credit for any of this.  The PowerPoint template was passed on to me by a co-worker (who herself downloaded it from online.  All credit for the template goes to Stemarty.)  And all the questions come from English Grammar in Use by Raymond Murphy (A).
So no bragging rights on this one at all.
But...even though there is no creativity involved on my part, there was a certain amount of manual labor in transcribing all the questions onto the PowerPoint.  And I didn't want to lose it and have to do it all over again the next time I taught comparative adjectives.  So for the purposes of keeping an index of my work so I can find it again when I need it, I'm posting this PowerPoint presentation here.  Even though all credit goes to Stemarty and Raymond Murphy.
The instructions for the PowerPoint are included on the PowerPoint.  I gutted a lot of the Stemarty's original graphics in order to make room for the longer questions.  I also removed the multiple choice options, and just put up the question.
None of the answers are included, but the answers should be obvious to any native speaker who is teaching the class.
Google links here (drive, slides, pub), and embedded below.




No comments: