Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Naruto Bomb Game With Comparative and Superlative Adjective Forms

(TESOL Worksheets--Comparative  Adjectives)

This is the logical follow-up to the previous post.  The previous post had been on Comparative Adjectives, and this week's lesson was on comparative and superlative adjective forms.  So I used the exact same idea--the exact same PowerPoint template (created by Stemarty) and I went to the exact same book for some ready made questions.  (English Grammar in Use by Raymond Murphy).
Everything I said in the previous post holds true here as well--all credit goes to Raymond Murphy and Stemarty.  I'm not posting this here to claim it as my own idea, I'm just posting it here to save my manual labor of typing in all the questions.
Google Drive Version Here, Google Slides Here, Published Here and embedded below.