Sunday, August 21, 2016

Below are various links that I used to make a lesson on describing photos:

Describe a Photo or Picture from the British Council Website
I also used their various worksheets here, here, here, here and here.
I also used materials and photos from this website here, and here.

[In an effort to keep track of useful materials--so I can find it again when I need it--I'm collecting links to stuff that I've had good luck with using in class. I'm indexing it, along with my own materials, over here  and here .]

I used these materials to supplement a lesson in the Lifestyle Elementary Textbook on describing photos.  But I think it can also be used independently of the textbook, so I'm posting it here.

I also used this material in conjunction with this slideshow on describing famous historical photographs.

I also put together a google slides presentation to guide my students through this.  And I designed a couple of worksheets.

Google Slides (slides, pub)
Worksheet 1 (docs, pub)
Worksheet 2 (docs, pub)





No comments: