Saturday, July 07, 2018

Back in 2007, I wrote:

There are certainly no lack of interesting stories about the comic book industry out of which you could make hundreds of documentaries. And that's somewhat the problem in a wide scope documentary like this which tries to tell a little bit of every story. Sometimes less is more and it can be more interesting to narrow the scope a bit. For instance recently I saw this BBC documentary on the life of Steve Ditko. (I saw it on youtube at the time, but the youtube police have acted fast and it is down already, so I can't give you a link. Sorry about that).
Youtube giveth, and Youtube taketh away.
But I just did a search, and it's back online at the moment.  Trust me, it's well-worth your time if you haven't seen it yet.
In Search Of Steve Ditko (2007)

No comments: