Friday, July 06, 2018

Slime Introduction: Story Time ESL Listening

(TESOL Worksheets--Story Time ESL Listening)
Story Transcript: drivedocspub (Slide Introduction: docs, pub)
Youtube Video HERE





I'll be honest, I really don't know what I'm doing with this one.
I created a reading lesson based off of Slime for a Halloween lesson 4 years ago.
Now I'm in the process of converting all my old reading lessons to Storytime Listenings.  The completist in me--the part that really hates to leave anything out--wants to make this project complete by including ALL my old reading lesson.
Another part of me thinks that perhaps it was a mistake to use Slime in the ESL classroom (it's NOT graded English at all) and thinks maybe I should just forget about it.
Well, at the moment I've gone ahead and done part 1.  I might stop here.  I might keep going.  We'll see, I guess.

I put this video on a Playlist just to give myself the option.  Playlist HERE.

No comments: