Sunday, January 08, 2023

(Weekly Reading Vlog)--As I mentioned in the last video, I'm at my wife's parents house for 3 weeks during Tet.  I have some Internet access, but won't be doing any videos while I'm up here.  So this is just the page totals for this week.  In other words, yet another weekly reading vlog without the vlog.

Books (226 pages this week)
Podcasts and Audiobooks
Revolutions Season 4: The Haitian Revolution  2nd Listening From: 4.11- To Attempt the Impossible To: 4.12- Toussaint's Clause (from Revolutions Podcast)
To supplement The Peloponnesian War by Donald Kagan, I've been listening relevant episodes from The History of Ancient Greece Podcast.
Also, since I've finished The Odyssey, to try to keep it fresh in my mind while I wait for time to write up my review, I've been listening to the audiobook version on Youtube here.

For more information about what this is and why I'm doing it, see HERE.

No comments: