Tuesday, January 03, 2023

Trip to Phu Quoc Island, 2022

(For more information about these videos, see HERE)

I had been to Phu Quoc once before back in December 2020, but I never documented it on this blog because December 2020 was in the period after I stopped writing up Travelogues and before I got the idea to start doing Youtube video travelogues.
...although, a couple of months ago, I started trying to fill in the missing years in my Travelogue Project, and turned some of the pictures and videos of Phu Quoc from our Google Photo album into a Youtube video.
But now, for our second trip back to the Island in 2022, I decided to make an effort to document everything more thoroughly on video.
I also decided to try something a bit different with this post.  Instead of writing descriptions of each video, I made a video describing each video.  That video is:


...and the rest of the videos are below.






These faux European villages are (for whatever reason) popular in Asia.  See other examples of fake European villages in Asia, see also:

No comments: