Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Google Slides Presentation for Reading activity in Complete IELTS Bands 6.5-7.5 p.32-34

(Supplementary Materials for Specific Textbooks)

This is a PowerPoint Presentation I designed for pages 32-34 of textbook Complete IELTS Bands 6.5-7.5 .
As I mentioned previously, we've recently been forced onto Google Slides at my school, and I'm still figuring out how to use it.  This was the first ever presentation I designed entirely on Google Slides.  I'm discovering I'm having trouble getting my information at a readable font size.  (Google Slides seems to have a black bar above and below the presentation, meaning I also have less screen space to work with than I did on PowerPoint.)  Hopefully I'll get better at utilizing Google Slides eventually.

Anyway, here is the presentation: slides, pub

No comments: