Monday, March 14, 2016

The Jungle Book (1967) Movie Worksheets Designed for Adult Students--Just the Links Version

[This post is an exact duplicate of the previous post. The only difference is that the previous post contained all the worksheets and PowerPoints embedded, which sometimes made it difficult to load. This post has nothing embedded, only the links to the Google drive version of the various worksheets and PowerPoints.]

(Movie Worksheets)

My adult students apparently really enjoyed the movie worksheets from last term, because they all requested to continue with them for this term.
I, on the other hand, was quickly deciding I didn't have enough time to prepare new movie worksheets for every lesson.  (I would be embarrassed to tell you how long it takes to make these worksheets and PowerPoint slides every week...but I'll just say it takes me way too long.)
For my children's classes, I was already creating new movie worksheets every lesson.  I decided I didn't have time to do this with my adult classes as well.
"If we're going to do this," I said, "We're going to have to do one of the movies I've already created."
So, we ended up going with The Jungle Book, which I had already used for my children's classes.  (For those original worksheets, designed for use with low level children, see here).
I updated these worksheets for adults in exactly the same way I had updated the Peter Pan movie worksheets that I did last term.  I kept the original 5 easy vocabulary words I had used with the children's class, and to this added 5 more difficult words.  (Some of the vocabulary words I've chosen to focus on are distinctively not high-frequency words.  But my philosophy is that this activity isn't really about acquiring useful vocabulary--the vocabulary matching exercises are just an excuse to interact with the input).

Below are all my worksheets and PowerPoints

Google Drive Folder

PowerPoints
Part 1 (driveslidespub), Part 2 (driveslidespub), Part 3 (driveslidespub), Part 4 (driveslidespub), Part 5 (driveslidespub), Part 6 (driveslidespub), Part 7 (driveslidespub), Part 8 (driveslidespub), Part 9 (driveslidespub), Part 10 (driveslidespub), Part 11 (driveslidespub), Part 12 (driveslidespub), Part 13 (driveslidespub), Part 14 (driveslidespub), Part 15 (driveslidespub), Part 16 (driveslidespub), Part 17 (driveslidespub)

Worksheets
Part 1 (drivedocspub), Part 2 (drivedocspub), Part 3 (drivedocspub), Part 4 (drivedocspub), Part 5 (drivedocspub), Part 6 (drivedocspub), Part 7 (drivedocspub), Part 8 (drivedocspub), Part 9 (drivedocspub), Part 10 (drivedocspub), Part 11 (drivedocspub), Part 12 (drivedocspub), Part 13 (drivedocspub), Part 14 (drivedocspub), Part 15 (drivedocspub), Part 16 (drivedocspub), Part 17 (drivedocspub)

No comments: