Thursday, October 19, 2023


Index

I have previously used one video from this channel before now, but it looks like there are a number of other useful videos on this channel, so I want to index it with my list of youtube videos that can be used as model texts for lessons.

It looks like the channel hasn't been updated for 3 years, so it's probably a dead channel now.  (Looking at the high production quality of the videos versus the low subscriber count, my best guess is the channel author didn't think the slow growth of the channel was worth the effort he was putting into it, and just gave up.  Youtube can be a tough ecosystem to survive in.  But that's just supposition on my part.)
Nonetheless, even though the channel isn't currently being updated, there are a number of videos that could be used for model texts in grammar lessons in the future.  (Because these videos are classified as "content made for kids", I can't put them into a playlist, unfortunately.)

No comments: