Friday, March 13, 2015

Rest in Peace Terry Pratchett

I discovered his books late in life.  (Many of my friends grew up with them as children--I only discovered them in my late 20s).
And I haven't read nearly as many of them as I should.  (I have one co-worker who read the entire Discworld series within a couple months, all in chronological order.  "Didn't you get sick of them after a while?" I asked.  "No," he answered.  "It was so interesting to see how in each book he would keep spinning his fantasy world out further and further into more and more possibilities.")

Nevertheless, I consider myself a fan.  And have read and enjoyed: Good Omens, Guards! Guards! , Soul Music , The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents, The Truth , The Color of Magic , Thief of Time , Night Watch , Interesting Times , Monstrous Regiment , and Going Postal.

No comments: