Sunday, July 20, 2014

Too much and too many scrambled sentences

(TESOL Worksheets--too+noun, Countable and Uncountable NounsQuantifiers)
Google: drive, docs, pub
[The word cards are cut up and shuffled.  Students are put into groups of 3, and each group is given a set of word cards, a glue stick, and an answer sheet.  The students arrange the word cards onto the answer sheet to make sentences about their city.  They are given one point for each correct sentence.]



There is
too much
traffic
enough
not enough
There are
too many
cars
enough
not enough
There is
too much
rain
enough
not enough
There are
too many
policemen
enough
not enough
There are
too many
tourists
enough
not enough
There are
too many
parks
enough
not enough
There are
too many
hospitals
enough
not enough
There are
too many
animals
enough
not enough
There is
too much
nature
enough
not enough
There is
too much
music
enough
not enough








in my city.



in my city.



in my city.



in my city.



in my city.



in my city.



in my city.



in my city.



in my city.



in my city.


No comments: