Sunday, September 13, 2020

Relative Clause Board Race

(TESOL Worksheets--Relative Clauses)
Google: slides, pub
[This is a standard Board Race--in my class I used mini-whiteboards.  For the first 10 sentences, the students simply have to identify whether it's an object relative pronoun or a subject relative pronoun.  (In my class, I used this after I had already taught the differences between subject and object relative pronouns).  For the next 12 sentences, they have to write the sentence using a relative clause. 
All of the sentences for this board race are borrowed from a previous worksheet I made HERE.  And in my class, I give out this worksheet as a follow-up activity so students can go over some of the trickier sentences again.  All of the sentences from that worksheet were borrowed from various grammar books.]

No comments: