Sunday, December 17, 2023

The Rat Pack: Movie Review

(Movie Review--Biopic

This comes courtesy of Whisky Prajer.  See his post here


This is my first time watching this movie, so according to my new rules, I'm doing this as a video only review. 



I got abruptly cut off in mid-sentence because my phone ran out of storage space.  (My fault.  I should have checked my storage before I started filming.)  There were several other points I wanted to make about this movie, so I could have kept going for a lot longer, but... once I got cut off, I decided 37 minutes was long enough, and I'm just going to leave the review here.  There's no point in making a review that's as long as the actual movie, after all.  

For the episode of Alfred Hitchcock starring Peter Lawford, see here: https://youtu.be/TyilSNISksU?si=oBvIkqggJ2Qp456-

Here is the copy I watched on Youtube:


3 comments:

Whisky Prajer said...

"Ee-o 11" is pretty good. "Wild, Cool & Swinging" and its sequel are also pretty good.

Whisky Prajer said...

Mind you I was born in 1965.

Joel Swagman said...

I've just searched for and listened to Ee-o 11 on Youtube, and I agree it's pretty catchy. Thanks for the recommendation.

I've also searched for Wild, Cool & Swinging. Is it from this collection here?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra-Lounge