Sunday, December 03, 2023



 

Book Haul: Doomsday Clock Part 1 , Doomsday Clock Part 2
Books (104 pages this week)
Comic Books (Comic Books don't count towards weekly page counts)
Watchmen by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons From the beginning to issue 4 p.22  [The edition I'm reading doesn't have cumulative page counts--it just reprints the issues as they were originally printed with the page number of each issue.  I can't be bothered to count up the cumulative pages, so for the time I'm reading this I'll just put in the issue and page number here.]
Revolutions Season 7: The Revolutions of 1848  3rd Listening. From: 7.12- The Provisional Government To: 7.13- The Spectre of The French Revolution(from Revolutions Podcast)
Discourse of the Three Kingdoms: 3rd Listening  From: Interview: Baptiste Pinson Wu and Yellow Sky Revolt To: Finished, Reviewed

Videos From this Week

For more information about what this is and why I'm doing it, see HERE.

No comments: