Saturday, May 07, 2016

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr Toad Movie Worksheets Designed for Adult Students--Just the Links

[This post is an exact duplicate of the previous post. The only difference is that the previous post contained all the worksheets and PowerPoints embedded, which sometimes made it difficult to load. This post has nothing embedded, only the links to the Google drive version of the various worksheets and PowerPoints.]


(Movie Worksheets)

Link to Folder on Google Drive Here

Presentations on Google Slide:
Part 1 (slidespub), Part 2 (slidespub), Part 3 (slidespub), Part 4 (slidespub), Part 5 (slidespub), Part 6  (slidespub), Part 7 (slidespub), Part 8 (slidespub), Part 9 (slidespub), Part 10 (slidespub), Part 11 (slidespub)

Worksheets:
Part 1 (drivedocspub), Part 2 (drivedocspub), Part 3 (drivedocspub), Part 4 (drivedocspub), Part 5 (drivedocspub), Part 6 (drivedocspub), Part 7 (drivedocspub), Part 8 (drivedocspub), Part 9 (drivedocspub), Part 10 (drivedocspub), Part 11 (drivedocspub),

So, at the beginning of the new term, my adult class once again requested to continue watching movies in class.

As with last time, I decided I didn't have enough time to make a brand new set of movie worksheets for them, but I gave them the option of adapting one of the sets I'd already made.  I gave them a vote between 101 Dalmatians and The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad and The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr Toad won out.

These worksheets had all been originally designed for young learners, but I adopted them to my adult class the same way I had previously adapted Peter Pan and The Jungle Book --I took the worksheets I had already created, and just added 5 more advanced vocabulary words.

No comments: