Saturday, September 06, 2014

Crossword puzzle: May and Going To


[This is a crossword I created using amoredpenguin.com .  Below are the questions I used, and the PDF and answer key of the actual questions are on Google Docs at the links above.]

I _____________ swimming next Friday. [go--definite plan]  Answer amgoingtogo
I_____________ shopping tomorrow. [go--possible plan] Answer  maygo
I_____________ pizza tonight. [eat--definite plan] Answer amgoingtoeat
I _____________ some dessert after dinner. [eat--possible plan] Answer mayeat
I_____________  my friend after school. [visit--definite plan] Answer amgoingtovisit
I_____________ my relatives on the weekend. [visit--possible plan] Answer mayvisit
I _____________ my room this weekend. [clean--definite plan] Answer amgoingtoclean
I _____________ my car after work. [clean--possible plan] Answer mayclean
I _____________ the basketball game tonight. [watch--definite plan] Answer amgoingtowatch
I ______________ some TV tonight if I finish my homework. [watch--possible plan] Answer maywatch
I ______________ a new bicycle on the weekend. [buy--definite plan] Answer amgoingtobuy
I ______________ some CDs if I have money.  [buy--possible plan] Answer maybuy
I ______________ a coffee with my lunch. [have--definite plan] Answer amgoingtohave
I _______________ an extra coffee if I feel tired. [have--possible plan] Answer mayhave
I ______________ you an email this afternoon. [write--definite plan] Answer amgoingtowrite
I _______________ my friend an email today. [write--possible plan] Answer maywrite
I __________________ this weekend. [relax--definite plan] Answer amgoingtorelax
I ______________ if I finish my work. [relax--possible plan] Answer mayrelax
I ________________ along the beach. [walk--definite plan] Answer amgoingtowalk
I ________________ there. [walk--possible plan] Answer maywalk





No comments: