Sunday, March 02, 2014

1st Conditional Versus 2nd Conditional

(TESOL Worksheets--1st Conditional, 2nd Conditional)
Google: drive, docs, pub


1st Conditional
2nd Conditional
If I go shopping, I will buy some food.
If I had 10 million dollars, I would buy an island.
If it rains, you will get wet.
If I could fly, I would do it every day.
If he doesn't go to school, his mother will be angry
If I saw a ghost, I wouldn't be afraid.
If the car makes a loud noise, the dog will bark
If I were the President of America, I would invade Canada.
If you don't do your homework, the teacher will scold you.
If I met Barak Obama, I would ask him for his autograph.
If the dog bites me, I will not be happy
If I were a hotdog, I would eat myself.
If I have homework, I will not watch TV.
If rats had wings, they could escape from the cats.
When do we use the 1st conditional?












When do we use the 2nd conditional?

No comments: