Sunday, June 26, 2022

Another useful website for TESOL teachers is: https://quizizz.com/

As with my post on Kahoot.com, I suspect a lot of other teachers are way ahead of me on this one.  
At my school, this website is very popular with a lot of my colleagues, and I myself am only just barely beginning to get started with it.
At the moment, I haven't created any quizizz myself, but have only used ones that my colleagues have created or found.  It seems to be possible to use already created quizizz without creating an account.  (Or sometimes I just log in with my Google account--which is another option.)
Also as with Kahoot, be aware that these game require the students to have their own devices (smart phones or iPads, etc), in order to play along.
It's somewhat similar to Kahoot, but there is an option for the students to work through the questions at their own pace while the teacher's computer displays the evolving total scores.  Students seem to like it.

No comments: