Saturday, August 08, 2020

Reflexive Pronoun Ghost Story Lesson

(TESOL Worksheets--Reflexive Pronouns)
Google Drive Folder HERE
Slideshow: slides, pub
Reflexive Pronouns Ghost Story and Gap Fill: docs, pub
Reflexive Pronouns Grammar Explanation: docs, pub
Reflexive Pronoun Pictures: docs, pub

[Notes: This one is not one of mine, although I wish that it was because it's an absolutely brilliant lesson on reflexive pronouns.  This one was created by a teacher at my school years ago and has since been passed around several times.  I generally try to refrain from stealing other people's material and posting it on this blog, but every once and a while I can't resist.  This lesson I'm stealing because I think it's really good and want to share it with the world, and also because I want to keep track of it for future use.  (Every time I need to teach a lesson on reflexive pronouns, I always find myself coming back to this one, so I wanted to include it in my index so I don't lose track of it.
I've edited this slightly, but I really can't take much credit for it.
It makes use of some place names in Vietnam (Dalat), so if you're teaching outside of Vietnam you will probably want to change it to a local place name for your students.  Just copy over the Google docs to your own account and make the necessary edits.
In my own lessons, I've used this with Close-Up C1 Unit 3 Grammar p.36, and English World  6 Unit 9 Grammar.  The pictures on the matching picture document come from English World 6.]


No comments: